For our second ‘Woodall Homes Loves’ feature we thought we would pick out our favourite home products that are quintessentially British. To celebrate 75 years since the Victory in Europe (VE Day) this Friday, we have chosen some fantastic British themed items that we think we would look beautiful in any home.
- Bring a statement and a touch of history to your living area with a couple of luxury Timothy Oulton Union Jack themed cushions from Barker and Stonehouse.
- Enjoy afternoon tea at home with the brightly coloured Zoloto China Teacups & Saucers from Oliver Bonas – perfect for eating scones and drinking English Breakfast tea with your loved ones.
- With summer right around the corner, now is the time to treat yourself to a brand-new garden furniture set. The John Lewis & Partners Alora Garden Lounging Set will provide plenty of comfort and make your garden feel more contemporary.
- Add a touch of warmth to your coffee table by displaying a range of books from Waterstones. The Story of the British Isles in 100 Places, London’s Underground: The Story of the Tube and The Story of the English Garden are ideal for showcasing a variety of interesting topics.
- There is nothing more British than talking about the weather so infuse summer inside your home all year round with some beautiful floral artwork. The Botanical Floral Framed Art Set from Olivia’s will complete any room.
- The well-loved, handmade pottery brand, Emma Bridgewater has an incredible commemorative collection to bring Britain into your kitchen. The Cities of Dream London Mug and Seconds Union Jack Mug will make your kitchen cupboards stand out.